Phoenix Park 350 Photographic Competition - Closing Date Friday July 6th
Fancy yourself as a budding photographer. Well why not dust off your camera and take some pictures in the Phoenix Park. The pictures can be of anything; nature, buildings, or landscapes in the Park. Why not share your experience of the Park by uploading the photos, or if you have some old photos of the Park in the years gone by then you can also submit these to the competition.
What to photograph
Photographs may be taken in public location within the Phoenix Park.
Colour or B&W photographs in either portrait or landscape format and only medium to wide shots are acceptable. A panel of judges will select winners and their decision is final. Amateur photographers only may enter.
How to enter
- Email entries to email@example.com
- Entries can only be accepted attached to an email.
- The photo should be titled and include the photographer's name.
- Give the name, address and daytime contact phone number of the photographer.
- Give the location of the photo, along with the date the photo was taken & e-mail address.
- Each photograph entered must be a minimum of 2,400 x 3,000 pixels in digital format or have a minimum file size of 2.5mb and no greater than 5mb, if possible.
- Only three entries per e-mail is allowed.
- Entries may be submitted up to 1pm, Friday July 6th 2012.
- We are unable to accept any entries outside these parameters.
The winners and runners-up will feature in a Photographic Exhibition in the Phoenix Park Visitor Centre.
Note: Photographs submitted as entries may be selected to feature on the Phoenix Park website and the owners of those selected photographs agree to their broadcast in this way.